Graphics - Student Employment Positions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with various graphic design projects (layout, signmaking, scanning, printing, dry mounting).
- Consult with customers (faculty, staff, students) and prepare detailed work orders.
- Produce vinyl signs and banners using computer, scanner, cutters.
- Transfer digital files to slide imager; shoot and sort 35mm copy-stand slides.
- Dry mount, cut and assemble displays, posters and other design pieces.
- May assist in photography studio.
- May occasionally pick up supplies from local vendors and/or deliver items on campus.
Qualifications and Special Skills
- Good working knowledge of basic layout design.
- Computer graphics experience (Photoshop and/or Freehand preferred).
- Ability to interpret instructions and follow directions accurately.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with clients and co-workers.
- Good studio skills.