What is Analytical Software?
Draft Faculty Senate Bullet Points (Updated 10/13/09)
- Faculty and students in every corner of Kent State University employ analytical software tools to examine patterns and unearth meaning.
- Universal access to analytical software by faculty and students is vital for our mission of Excellence in Teaching and Research here at Kent State University.
- Statistical software helps researchers summarize raw data and test hypotheses and develop models.
- Qualitative software assists researchers in organizing and presenting their analyses. Use of qualitative software such as NVivo has increased across many disciplines and publications.
- Analytical software provides KSU academics, researchers, and students with the tools necessary for collaboration and interdisciplinary ventures.