We help faculty, staff, and student researchers learn to use statistical and qualitative data analysis software through one-on-one consulting sessions, group instruction, and online tutorials. The service is free, and members from any discipline and any campus are welcome!
We help clients at any stage of the research process learn how to use statistical and qualitative data analysis software.
- About Consulting Services - Meet with a consultant in person or through Skype
- About Training and Instruction - Attend a workshop or request instruction
- How to Obtain Research Software - Where to obtain free or discounted software
We currently support the statistical software packages SAS, SPSS, JMP, GPower, and R; the qualitative data analysis package NVivo; and the online survey platforms Qualtrics and Google Forms. We also offer limited support for Stata.
- Install software or renew licenses:
- GIS Data and Software (including ArcGIS): Map Library
- Software available on public computers in the library: Workstations
- Help finding articles or data sources: Meet with a Librarian
- Tutoring in statistics: University Tutoring