- Provide one-on-one consultations to Kent State University faculty, staff, and students on the use of statistical and qualitative software, including SAS, SPSS, JMP, NVivo, Qualtrics, and R.
- Provide instructional sessions and workshops for statistical and qualitative software.
- Create and maintain online tutorials for SAS, SPSS, and Qualtrics, and help guides for the university's supported statistical software packages.
- Day-to-day management of University Library's Statistical Consulting program
- Train and supervise statistical consulting graduate assistants.
- Maintain and develop web presence of University Libraries's Statistical Consulting program.