How can we help you?
Explore our Library Locations
The Joseph F. Morbito Architecture Library serves the College of Architecture and Environmental Design curriculum in design, technology, interior design and landscape architecture, as well as the Cleveland Urban Design Collaborative.
- TODAY'S HOURS: 9:00am-1:00pm
- Center for Architecture and Environmental Design, Room 110, 132 S. Lincoln St, Kent, OH 44242
The June F. Mohler Fashion Library provides specialized resources and services to support the students and faculty of the Fashion School, the University, and the larger Community.
- TODAY'S HOURS: Open by Appt. 330-672-9500
- Rockwell Hall, Room 131, 515 Hilltop Drive, Kent, OH 44242
The Map Library is the University's chief cartographic and geospatial resource center for maps, atlases, GIS data, place name literature and cartographic reference materials in paper and electronic formats. The mission of the Map Library is to assist students in obtaining resources for research and learning, faculty in gathering resources for research and teaching, and community users in the educational and recreational pursuits for cartographic and geospatial resources.
- TODAY'S HOURS: Open by Appt. 330-672-2017
- McGilvrey Hall, Room 410, 325 South Lincoln Street, Kent, OH 44242
The Performing Arts Library provides services and access to collections in various formats to the School of Music and School of Theatre and Dance, as well as Kent/Blossom Music Festival, Porthouse Theatre Academies and the community.
- TODAY'S HOURS: 11:00am-5:00pm
- D-004, Center for the Performing Arts, 1325 Theatre Drive, Kent, OH 44242
The Department of Special Collections and Archives acquires, preserves, and provides access to primary sources and rare materials that support the teaching and research programs of Kent State University. The non-circulating collections of the Department cover a broad spectrum of topics in a variety of formats including books, manuscripts, and archival materials.
- TODAY'S HOURS: M & F Appt. only; T-W-TH: 1:00pm-5:00pm
- University Library, Room 1212, Kent, OH 44242
The University Library is located on the bustling Risman Plaza, adjacent to the Student Center. The 12-floor building houses numerous library resources and personnel, including materials circulation, subject librarians, course reserves, copyright and technical services, multimedia studio, statistical consulting and more. The building is also home to additional University departments, such as the Executive Offices, Math Emporium, Writing Commons, University Press and others.