HOW TO USE EZCD CREATOR CLASSIC 6
Use Creator Classic to record data or music files to a CD or DVD. It's really pretty easy if you follow these steps.
- Start a EZCD Creator "CLASSIC"
- Select the source of your data / music
- Choose Data OR Music using the tabs under PROJECT
- Select and add files to the project window
- Burn the CD or DVD
READ THIS BEFORE RECORDING:
- The SMS CD/DVD burners only accept DVD+R/RW disks and CD-R/RW disks.
- Most CD Audio players will only play the first session of a multi-session CD.
- Most CDROM players will only recognize CDs that have "finalized the disk". If you "finalize the session", the disk may not work on a standard CDROM player.