Circulation Services assists library patrons with the location and circulation of library materials. Functions include check-outs and check-ins of materials and technology, collection of fines and other charges, reshelving of library materials, and maintaining order in shelving areas. Circulation Services also assists patrons with general questions about the University Libraries.
- Who can borrow materials?
- Proxy borrowing
- Loan periods, renewals, recalls, and fines
- Blocks, bills, and replacement charges
- Fine waiving policy
- Technology available for check-out
- Audio/Visual Materials
- Research Carrels
- My Departmental/Dorm Library Material Delivery
- Distance Learner Library Material Delivery
- On-Site Storage
- Patron Assistance Scooter