- Establishes and monitors access to electronic resources.
- Participates in electronic resources review and inventory projects.
- Updates and maintains linking mechanisms for electronic records in local e-journal portal (EBSCO A-Z), and library automation system records (III Sierra).
- Researches and troubleshoots reports of unavailability of online access.
- Assists in subscription cancellation projects.
- Assists Manager, Electronic Resources in license review and negotiation.
- Assists Manager, Electronic Resources in the development of policies, procedures and documentation.
- Communicates with publishers and vendors on behalf of the Library.