- Plans, implements and evaluates strategic marketing campaigns to further the mission and vision of University Libraries.
- Oversees the University Libraries Communications Department, including events, web and social media content, marketing, public relations, publications, internal communications and support for developmental activities and events.
- Collaborates with University Communications and Marketing and other university marketing groups to advance and communicate University Libraries' objectives.
- Promotes achievements of University Libraries faculty to position Kent State as a nationally prominent research university.
- Publicizes University Libraries' innovative programs, services, facility, events and collections.
- Engages with fellow members of the Universilty Libraries Dean's Cabinet for strategic planning and implementation.
SEARCH UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES