Copyright Services provides the following services for current faculty, staff, and students:
- Research and clearance services for third-party copyrighted materials for use in a variety of projects and endeavors, including:
- Teaching and learning
- Presentations and poster sessions
- Publication in books, dissertations, journal articles, multimedia, and other projects
- Institutional repositories, including the UL Digital Commons
- Instructional sessions for faculty, staff, and students.
- Informational responses to copyright and licensing questions.
General information, including links to informational web sites, tutorials, tools, and blogs, may be found under Copyright Resources.
Copyright, submission, and policy information about ETDs can be found under Electronic Theses and Dissertations.
Please note that none of the information or links provided can be substituted for the advice of an attorney.