- Oversees Reference and Instructional Services, Special Collections and Archives, and four branch libraries: Performing Arts, Architecture, Fashion and Map.
- Evaluates the job performance, service and scholarship of direct reports.
- Works to place librarians within strategic workflows where they can contribute to the success of students, staff, faculty and community members.
- Exercises fiscal oversight of assigned areas and programs.
- Leads and develops organizational capacity for engagement and outreach.
- Works with campus and community organizations to develop strategic relationships and collaborations.
- Engages in strategic and succession planning.
- Contributes to advancement and development activities as needed.