- Leads the development and implementation of managerial, technical and instructional support services related to the operational and functional mission and goals of the Student Multimedia Studio
- Hires, trains and supervises a team of student consultants who assist in the day-to-day operations of the Student Multimedia Studio
- Installs, operates and monitors a variety of multimedia equipment
- Produces instructional materials in various formats, such as print and video
- Creates electronic presentations, promotional materials, graphics, etc.
- Engages in the research and evaluation of new media technology