- Leads the development and implementation of managerial, technical and instructional support services related to the operational and functional mission and goals of the Student Multimedia Studio (SMS) and Spark Innovation Studio
- Hires, trains and supervises a team of student consultants who assist in the day-to-day operations of the SMS and Spark
- Installs, operates and monitors a variety of multimedia equipment
- Produces instructional materials in various formats, such as print and video
- Creates electronic presentations, promotional materials, graphics, etc.
- Engages in the research and evaluation of new media technology