Presentation Practice Room - Policy and Use Guidelines
This room is intended for students to practice and edit presentations.
Eligibility for Reserving the Presentation Practice Room
- Individual Kent State University students.
- Groups of up to ten Kent State University students.
- The Room may not be reserved by University departments, faculty, or staff, nor by parties not affiliated with KentStateUniversity.
- Students can schedule the Presentation Practice Room via The Scheduler (effective October 6, 2010) or by contacting the Periodical Information Desk.
- The Room may be scheduled for periods of up to two hours only during hours of operation of the Periodical Information Desk.
- Parties not arriving within 20 minutes of the start of the booked Room time forfeit their reserved time. In such cases, the Library reserves the right to cancel the reservation and allow other users to use the Room.
- Additional software needs cannot be supported, nor may users install additional software on the Room's computer.
- Groups or individuals using the Room for uses other than its intended purpose may be asked to leave.
- Groups or individuals using the Room are responsible for restoring the Room to its original condition after use and for returning the Room key card and any other materials borrowed to the Periodical Information Desk by the end of the Reservation period. Any group leaving the Room in disorder is liable for a labor charge to clean and/or reset the Room.
Approved by University Libraries Council, April 1, 2009