- Ability to work 15-20 hours per week during semesters between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Completion of or concurrent enrollment in Access to Information (60001) and/or Organization of Information (60002) preferred.
- Successful applicants do not have to have previous cataloging experience.
- Help maintain the library's online catalog
- Editing or creating bibliographic records and their associated item and check-in records.
For further information regarding Cataloging GSA contact:
Margaret Maurer, Head of Cataloging and Media, or phone 330-672-1702.
For additional GSA Position information go to: