High School Visit Request Form
To request a visit send Ken Burhanna (contact information below) the following information. Here is a printable version of the form that you use.
- Name of person completing this form:
- Teacher’s Name:
- Teacher’s phone and email:
- Librarian’s Name:
- Librarian’s phone and email:
- Number of student:
- Class Name & Subject:
- Requested date and time of visit (please list two potential dates & times):
- Who will accompany the students?
- Will you students be working on an assignment in conjunction with their visit?
- If so, please describe the assignment and if possible attach a copy to your request.
- What are your objectives for your visit?
- If you have an assignment in place, what additional objectives do you have?
- If you would like to request borrowing privileges, in which borrowing option are you interested: high school guarantee, teacher borrowing, or courtesy card (see borrowing policies for high schools for more information)?
- If a phone call is required, what is the best time to reach you?
First Year Experience Librarian
Kent, Ohio 44242-0001