Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose "My Campus" tab.

Search by campus:

Federal Work Study Program

Work-study programs help students fulfill the American tradition of working one's way through school. Pay is based on federal minimum wage standards, but varies with job requirements, skill, and experience levels. When you apply for federal financial aid by completing the FAFSA, you can indicate on your application that you want work-study assistance.

To obtain more information on federal or state financial aid programs, or to apply for financial aid, contact the Student Financial Aid Office. This office awards FWS to students that qualify, allowing a student to work in a FWS position on or off campus. Once the student has been awarded FWS he/she can search the Career Services Center's Website for a particular position. The student will need to apply and interview for the position. 

Note: FWS dollars awarded are amounts that can be earned in a given semester and are not applied to your student bill.