Get Help & Info:
Information about services, departments and libraries, maps and directions to our various locations, and guides to locating books and other materials.
- Library locations - links to directions, branch and regional libraries, and how to locate materials based on location codes in KentLINK
- Services and departments - alphabetical listing of services and departments in University Libraries
- Building guide - listing of call numbers, services and restrooms in the Main Library
- Library tour - listing of services and departments throughout the main Library, including floor-by-floor information
Receive assistance from Libaries and Media Services by way of phone, email, online chat services, etc.
- Services and departments - listing of various libraries and media contact points, with phone numbers and links to home pages
- Staff directory - University Libraries staff and faculty listings and contact information sorted by name or department
Get immediate help with your research needs, schedule time with a librarian, or learn about our instructional programs.
- Ask a Librarian - phone, email, in-person, and online chat service with librarians from various OhioLINK institutions
- 60+ Minute Seminars - Free instructional seminars on a variety of topics.
- PERCS - PErsonalized Research Consultations (PERCs) with librarians can help you with term papers, speeches and other projects
- Tutorials - Learn library and research skills at your own desktop.
Policies, procedures, rules and philosophies throughout University Libraries, including general building policies, and more specific issues such as loan periods for checking out matierals, computer terminal usage at public work stations and in the Student Multimedia Studio, etc.
- Policies for University Libraries - current list of policies, procedures, etc