Linking to Electronic Reserves from Blackboard Learn
If you use both Blackboard Learn and ERes, you can create a convenient link from your Blackboard Learn course to your course's ERes material. Here's how to do it:
- Start on your Course Content page.
- Under Build Content/Create, click on Web Link.
- Enter a Title for the Web link in the Name box.
- Copy and paste the Web link into the URL box,
substituting your ERes course id in place of "XXX" (if you don't know your course id, contact Reserve Services at 330-672-7906).
- Enter a Description if you wish.
- Select if you would like users to be able to view this link now by checking Yes under Permit Users to View this Content.
- Click Submit.
Be sure you tell the class what the ERes course password is--students will be prompted for it when they use these links.