Article E-Delivery and Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Use the above link to place a request, check the status of requests and retrieve electronic articles.
Free Article E-Delivery and Interlibrary Loan
Free-of-charge electronic article delivery and Interlibrary Loan are offered to all current Kent State faculty, staff, and students. Community Borrowers will incur charges.
Journal articles, microfilm and microfiche excerpts, book chapters, pamphlets, and other print documents of manageable size from Kent State collections are digitized and delivered to your desktop through ILLiad, our interlibrary loan and document delivery management system.
The target turnaround time for materials scanned from Kent State collections is two business days. Materials not available on campus will be obtained from other libraries or services and may take longer for delivery.
More information about Article E-Delivery...
- Large orders may take additional time to fulfill. Users can check the status of their requests by signing into ILLiad.
- Users will receive an email message with a URL to ILLiad where they can log into their account and view or print articles.
- Articles available through electronic subscription will not be scanned or uploaded to ILLiad. Instead, users will be directed to the full-text link through email. Check Journal Finder to see if articles are available electronically.
- Requests for course reserve readings will be directed to Reserve Services.
- UL reserves the right to refuse a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
How is Article E-Delivery different from Interlibrary Loan (ILL)?
Scanning from our local collections is combined with traditional ILL, making it a seamless service.