Prepared by Sterling V. Fleischer, September 10, 1997
1 document case, .75 cubic feet, 11th floor
Scope and Content
This collection deals with the Amateur Radio Fellowship (ARF) of Summit and Portage Counties, which is a small group of licensed and unlicensed amateur ham radio operators. The collection contains newsletters of the group, newspaper clippings pertaining to the group, and several versions of the ARF roster, by-laws, and constitution.
This collection would be of use to researchers interested in the Amateur Radio Fellowship's history, organization, and involvement within the community, in addition to, ham radio operators and recent ham radio history and development in northeastern Ohio.
1. Correspondence, incoming and outgoing: 1985-1997.
2. Newspaper Clippings: 1993 and undated.
3. Newsletters, 1984-1993
4. Newsletters: un dated.
5. By-Laws, Rosters, and Constitutions: 1987-1993.
6. Programs, Flyers, and Posters.
7. Meeting Minutes, 1990-1991.