Research and Instructional Services Librarian
- Support for and Instruction in traditional literature reviews for all disciplines.
- Development of and primary consultant for systematic review methods and software.
- Development of and primary consultant for strategies using library research management software: Zotero, Mendeley, and EndNote.
- Special targeted services for faculty and students in these subject disciplines: Anthropology, Jewish Studies, Philosophy, Psychology, Religion, and Sociology,
Services for these areas include reference, instruction, and research consultation. Also,
guidance and collaboration for collection development.
Primary Research Areas
- Literature review methods and software.
- Library research management software & strategies.
- Computer Search Report Checklist project.