Performing Arts Library Group Listening/Viewing Rooms
The Group Listening/Viewing Rooms check out for 2 hours, and can be reserved in advance. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis unless reserved, and seat no more than four.
- Flat screen television (30 in.)
- PC (click here for a list of software)
- CD/Cassette Tape Player
- DVD/Blueray Player
- VHS Tape Player
- Turntable (PAL1 only)
To schedule and Group Listening/Viewing Room:
- Open The Scheduler and log in using your Flashline email address and password.
- Click on the date and time you would like to reserve a room (PAL1 & PAL2 are the Performing Arts Library Rooms).
- Complete the form and click "Sign Up."
- You will receive an email at your kent.edu address with the details of your reservation.
- To log out of the website, click on the "Personal" navigation box near the top of the screen.
To check-out a Group Listening/Viewing Room:
- Arrive at the Performing Arts Library Circulation Desk at your scheduled time with your Flashcard ID.
Things to consider:
- Your group may consist of 1 to 4 people.
- You may schedule rooms until 5pm the day before on Tuesdays through Fridays and before 5 p.m. on Fridays for use on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
- The schedule for the day is posted between the Group Listening Viewing Rooms in the Performing Arts Library.