Skip Navigation
*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose "My Campus" tab.

Search by campus:

What's my "Borrower Number?"

  • Community Borrowers: Ordinarily your Borrower Number starts with the letters "UL" and is followed by seven digits.
  • Stark State faculty, staff, and students: Use your Stark State ID number ("S" number).

 For more information contact Circulation staff at 330-672-7905.