- AutoIt for Technical Services Workflow / Becky Yoose, Miami University Libraries
- Coordinator's Corner / Fred Gaieck, Ohio Reformatory for Women
- Book Review: Introducing RDA: A Guide to the Basics / Chris Oliver
- BarTender Software Allows Dayton Metro to Eliminate Stickers, Streamline Workflow / Andrea Christman, Dayton Metro Library
- US RDA Testing Period
- Book Review: Acquisitions in the New Information Universe: Core Competencies and Ethical Practices / Jesse Holden
- LCSH Headings for Cooking and Cookbooks Have Been Changed
What is TechKNOW?
TechKNOW is the quarterly review of bright ideas published by the Technical Services Division of the Ohio Library Council (OLC). This electronic publication provides: professional news; information on emerging library standards and library vendor products; book product and web resource reviews; information about professional associations; OLC division news; and practical advice for technical services librarians in public libraries and academic libraries.
TechKNOW is edited by Margaret Maurer, Assistant Professor and Head, Catalog and Metadata at Kent State University University Libraries. Anyone interested in writing articles, news, reviews, or announcements for TechKNOW should contact Margaret at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 330-672-1702.
Many thanks to the Ohio Library Council for generously permitting the creation of this mirror site so that interested non-OLC members can access this publication. Many thanks to Kent State University for sponsoring this mirror site.
If you would like to be placed on the private TechKNOW announcment list, and receive an electronic announcement each time an issue of TechKNOW is published, contact Margaret Maurer as above.