Important Notice: Due to a grant-sponsored project to digitize materials from the May 4 Collection, in-person use of the May 4 Collection is available by appointment only. Please help us serve you better by contacting us in advance to schedule an appointment for access to this collection.
Biographical Information of Victims of the Kent State Shootings
May 4 Collection -- Box 99
Finding AidPrepared by Nancy Birk, February 12, 1999; updated July 2012.
1 slim document case, .16 cubic foot, 12th floor
Scope and Content
This collection of biographical information on students killed and injured on May 4, 1970, has been compiled from various sources. Material will be added to the collection on a continual basis. Information on the victims can also be found in numerous other parts of the collection, such as the newspaper clippings collection.
Folder -- Contents
- Krause, Allison. Letter to John Nagy regarding the possibility of attending KSU and being in the Honors College, February 3, 1969 [Envelope is addressed to John Hubbard. It is presumed that the letter was sent to Krause's friend, John Hubbard, who was also Nagy's cousin, to be passed along to Nagy for reading.]
- Krause, Allison. Residence Hall Room Condition Form, 1969
- Krause, Allison. Remarks at funeral by Dr. M. J. Lunine, Dean of KSU Honors College, 1970
- Krause, Allison. Obituary, 1970
- Miller, Jeffrey. Obituary, 1970
- Russell, James (injured student). Obituary, June 2007
- Scheuer, Sandy. Obituary, 1970
- Schroeder, William. Obituary, 1970
- Injured students. Article: "Then I Was Shot." The Burr, Spring 2000
- Injured students. Photographs, undated