Special Collections and Archives
Informed Transitions: High School Outreach Program
Informed Transitions is an initiative of Kent State University Libraries. Built on the work and support of the Institute for Library & Information Literacy Education (ILILE), the program's mission is to foster successful student transitions from high school to college.
- To instruct students in information literacy skills helpful for college preparation and a successful transition from high school to college.
- To promote in students positive attitudes toward academic libraries.
- To contribute to the immediate success of students in completing research assignments at the high school level.
- To create collaborations between high school librarians and teachers and academic librarians.
- To promote Kent State University and higher education in general.
Kent, Ohio 44242-0001
Email: Tammy Voelker
This project funded in part through the Institute of Museum and Library Services.