Head of Instructional Services
- Provides leadership in the planning and direction of the Libraries’ overall instructional program
- Leads the Instructional Services team in its role of developing instructional objectives for departmental consideration and supporting the execution, evaluation, and marketing of programs
- Builds working relationships and identifies opportunities for collaboration with faculty groups and other academic support units, including faculty and student learning communities
- Coordinates the planning and delivery of all specialized instructional programs, such as distance education support and Plagiarism school. Also, identifies new needs and opportunities for instruction
- Provides oversight for the development of instructional support materials in a variety of formats: LibGuides, Blackboard course materials and instructional program Web pages
Subject Librarian for the College of Education, Health, & Human Services.