Thomas M. Warren
Reference Center Manager, Reference Librarian
- Provides user-centered reference services through desk duty, office hours, and in response to individual inquiries in person and through phone, mail, e-mail, and text.
- Participates in planning and evaluation of user services to insure the greatest possible impact with given resources.
- Develops print and Web-based reference and instructional aids to support core service programs.
- Participates in staff training by offering and attending sessions to maintain and upgrade needed skills.
- Provides basic orientation and instructional sessions, such as tours, term paper clinics, etc.
- Coordinates the collection and analysis of statistics related to reference services.
- Works as assigned in department and University Libraries working groups and committees.
- Maintains a thorough understanding and awareness of library systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains a collegial and constructive environment based upon open communication and the fostering of good working relationships among all staff.
- Works in departmental and University Libraries’ working groups to insure objectives are effectively met.
- Embodies the highest professional standards.
- Participates in other activities as assigned.