Tammy Eschedor Voelker
Subject Librarian for English Studies, Modern & Classical Language Studies, the Institute for Applied Linguistics, and Women's Studies.
- Provides in-depth reference, instruction and research consultation services for faculty and students
- Provides virtual consultation by phone, email and online appointment
- Coordinates collection development for English Studies, Modern & Classical Language Studies, Applied Linguistics and Women's Studies
- Supports student success through online guides, library workshops and events
- Coordinates the University Libraries high school outreach program, Informed Transitions