Subject Librarian for Anthropology, Jewish Studies, Philosophy, Psychology, Religion, Sociology.
Provides in-depth reference, instruction and research consultation services for faculty and students
- Provides virtual consultation by phone, email and online appointment.
- Coordinates collection development for subject areas.
- Supports student success through online guides, library workshops and events.
- Primary consultant for strategies using library research management software
- M.A. Clinical Psychology
- M.A. Humanities (Philosophy)