Subject Librarian for Anthropology, Jewish Studies, Philosophy, Psychology, Religion, Sociology.
- Provides in-depth reference, instruction and research consultation services for faculty and students
- Provides virtual consultation by phone, email and online appointment
- Coordinates collection development for subject areas
- Supports student success through online guides, library workshops and events
- Serves as primary consultant for strategies using library research management software
- M.A. Clinical Psychology
- M.A. Humanities (Philosophy)