- Oversees the University Archives program, provides effective access to historically significant records, in all formats, created by and about Kent State University. Also, plays an important role in the University’s records retention program, participates in instruction, reference assistance, and development of collections that are part of University Archives including the May 4 Collection.
- Manages the Kent State Shootings Oral History project
- Facilitates tours of archival collections and services
- Participates in outreach programming
- Responsible for social media platforms, generating and updating platforms, including Facebook, blog, Twitter, and Pinterest, analyzes statistical reports and tracks user engagement
- "Filling in the Gaps: Using Outreach Efforts to Acquire Documentation on the Black Campus Movement, 1965-1972." Archival Issues. 36:1 (2014): 28-42