Oversee the daily operations of the Kent State University Performing Arts Library, which includes:
- Supervising circulation and reserve services.
- Providing user centered reference assistance and instruction for students and faculty in the Schools of Music and Theatre & Dance.
- Providing information literacy instruction to classes and individuals
- Supervising the student support staff
- Managing the Performing Arts Library web presence
- Developing print and Web-based reference and instruction aids
- Purchasing materials for and managing the library collection.
- Promoting services of the Performing Arts Library through events, social media, displays and marketing.
Liaison Librarian for: