Guidelines for the Preparation of the Liberal Studies Essay
These are the steps to take for submitting a Liberal Studies Essay electronically.
- After your defense, make any required corrections to your Essay.
- Convert the definitive version to PDF format. Do not password the file or add other forms of security to it. Make sure all fonts are embedded (when saving as PDF with Word 2007, select PDF/A in Options). See the PDF How-To if necessary.
- Go to the OhioLINK ETD Center (http://etd.ohiolink.edu) and select "Submission form for your complete, finalized ETD." Fill out the forms and upload your PDF, referring to the Submission How-To as needed.
- After completing your submission you should receive an automated email notification. If you need to confirm receipt of your submission or have any concerns about it, get in touch with the Program Director, Richard M. Berrong.
- If the Program Director requires any further changes he will notify you and ask you to email him a corrected PDF.
- When the Program Director approves your submission you should receive an automated email notification.