Basic RefWorks - Short reference lists and bibliographies
You can use these steps to quickly create a short reference list or bibliography according to a style you choose. For steps to use when working with citations and reference lists or bibliographies in the papers you are writing, see the "In papers" link at left.
1. As you look at a list of references on your RefWorks site, click in the box next to the references you want to include in your short reference list or bibliography.
2. When done clicking in the boxes to make choices, find and lick on the "Add to My List" button.
3. Click on "View" in the menu bar near top of screen and select "My list".
4. Next, in the menu bar click on Bibliography.
5. On next screen, select an output style (APA, or MLA, etc.).
6. Click on Format a Bibliography from a List of References.
7. Select what file type to create.
8. To the right of "References to include" click on "My list". Note: you can also create bibliography from *all of your RefWorks references, or from only those contained in a certin "folder".
9. Click on Create Bibliography.
10. A new window will open with your bibliography.
11. You can copy and paste, or save, or print your list.