Kent Campus Maps 1944 - 1963
The George A. Bowman Presidency (1944-1963)
The President's Residence (now known as the Williamson Alumni Center) was added. The map also includes various proposed projects for the Kent Campus.
North Hall, South Hall, East Hall, West Hall, Terrace Lodge and Cafeteria, the Student Union (now known as Oscar Ritchie Hall), the original Stopher Hall, and the original Health Center (now known as the Stockdale Building) were added.
Memorial Stadium, Men's Physical Education Building (later renamed the Memorial Gymnasium and then named Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center or the MAC Center) and Van Deusen Hall were added.
Verder Hall, Terrace Hall, and the University School (later to become the Michael Schwartz Center) were added.
The original Johnson Hall was added.
Prentice Hall, Dunbar Hall, the Music and Speech Building, and the addition to Rockwell Hall were added. This map also displays various plans of the university.
Lake Hall, Olson Hall, and Bowman Hall were added.