Kent Campus Maps 1910 - 1943
The John E. McGilvrey Presidency (1911-1926)
This is the earliest available map of the Kent Campus. The buildings depicted on the map include Moulton Hall, Lowry Hall, Merrill Hall, the Administration Building (now known as the Auditorium Building), and Kent Hall.
The David A. Anderson Presidency (1926-1928)
The William A. Cluff Training School (now known as Franklin Hall), Rockwell Library (now known as Kent State Museum portion of Rockwell Hall), the Terrace Drive Heating Plant, and Wills Gymnasium were added.
The James O. Engleman Presidency (1928-1938)
The Karl C. Leebrick Presidency (1938-1943)