PERC Personalized Research Consultation
Term paper due? Speech coming up? Librarians can help!
Kent State students working on term papers, speeches, and other projects can get expert help from librarians through PErsonalized Research Consultations (PERCs).
- 30-60 minute, one-on-one sessions with a librarian.
- help identifying and locating needed information resources for papers and projects, including searching databases and retrieving and evaluating information.
Architecture, Fashion Design, Performing Arts and students needing subject specific help...
- You are encouraged to call the branch librarian for your college for research help.
- Architecture Library 330-672-2876
- Chemistry/Physics Library 330-672-2532
- Fashion Library 330-672-9500
- Map Library 330-672-2017
- Performing Arts Library 330-672-2004
Regional Campus students...
- Please contact your campus librarian for research help.
- Ashtabula 440-964-4239
- East Liverpool 330-382-7401
- Geauga 440-834-3722
- Salem 330-337-4213
- Stark 330-244-3330
- Trumbull 330-675-8866
- Tuscarawas 330-339-3391
Graduate students needing in-depth research...
- Please contact your subject librarian to schedule an appointment.
To arrange for a PERC at the University Library...
- schedule an appointment online (your FlashLine email address and password are needed),
- visit the Reference Desk in the Main Library,
- or call 330-672-3150.
- schedule your appointment at least two days in advance.
- provide all pertinent information about your assignment when making the appointment.
- PERCs are only open to Kent State students, faculty and staff.
- PERCs cannot be required of students in a course; no vouchers will be provided for PERC sessions.