NVivo Grouped Find Screenshot Tutorials
Grouped Find enables you to list selected items and find the items related to them.
To perform a grouped find, click on Find -- Grouped Find.
Select from the Looking For drop down box. Select your scope, range, and coded by. In this example, we will search Selected Items, so we click on Select.
Select the items to search. Click O.K.
Click Find Now.
Above are the results.
According the NVivo Help files, Grouped Finds can be used for:
- Sources and the nodes that code them
- Nodes and the sources they code
- Attribute values and the matching cases
- Nodes or sources and the items they have a relationship with
- Nodes or sources and the items they link to
- Project items and the models they appear in