The Map Library has quiet study space with wireless access as well as computers and printers for public use.
- GIS Workstation: ESRI ArcGIS software. GIS data are also available for check out or for use at this workstation.
- Printer: The Map Library has a color/ black and white printer that can be used to print maps and documents. Print outs can be paid for with a Flashcard. Cost is 7/14 cents per page.
- Copier: Flashcard only, costs 10 cents per side of 8 1/2" x 11" sheet.
- Scanner: Color or B/W is available up to 11" x 17" with options to print, save to a flashdrive, or send to email. Formats include pdf, jpeg, and tiff. There is no charge for scanning.
- Worktables: Large worktables that are available for viewing maps and atlases.