How we help
- provide facilities and equipment for your students to work on their multimedia projects!
- offer technical assistance to your students working on projects in the studio!
- create project specific web and print tutorials for your students!
- consult with faculty concerning the most appropriate software to use for multimedia, web or video presentations!
Video project resources
- Video in the classroom (from EdTechTeacher)
This webpage provides inspiration for the type of video projects that could be used in various coursework.
- Student video project basics (PDF)
This tutorial covers some of the common pitfalls that students will encounter when working on video projects for class.
Log in with KSU credentials and upload videos that can be shared via web link. We recommend KSUTube as a way for students to submit video assignments.
File sharing options
- KSU Drop Box
Create a course-specific KSU Drop Box folder as a location for students to upload assignment files (documents, multimedia, etc.). Note: file sizes are limited to under 1gb.
While KSU Drop Boxes can only be created by instructors, students can create free accounts on the commercial Dropbox.com site.
- Google Drive
While Google Drive is integrated into Flashline it is not limited strictly to Kent State users. Anyone can sign up for a free Google account where they can create and store documents, spreadsheets and presentations, along with storing files online.
Related Campus Resources